Gang! I wanted to show you a bit more of Illustrator Brushes potential. Here is a little demonstration on how simple it is to create amazing shapes with Illustrator Brushes.
The rest is up to your imagination 🙂
This video was created with one shape from Floral Vector Illustrator set (there are 30 of them in this package). You can make endless designs just by moving anchors and handles with “Direct Selection Tool” as shown in this video.
So, what I’m saying is: It’s really easy with the NEW …
30 brand new Floral Vector set come in:
- 1. .ai (of course Adobe Illustrator brush, all CS versions)
- 2. .eps format
- 3. .cdr (Corel 8.0 up to X4)
- 4. .psd (Photoshop 7.0 and new versions)
- 5. .png (so you can easily use them in any photo editing software)
- 6. .ai (Vector format for Adobe Illustrator 8 onwards)