And now, ladies and gentleman, something completely different!
This will be short and straight forward.
For today, I prepared a digital scrapbook page for kids.
Actually it is for parents but I thought they’d fit the kids room the best.
This is what it looks like:
So, if you like the image, here is the general idea:
- Download the file (layered Photoshop file and PSD file together in one zip)
- Insert your kids photo into the quick page
- Print it out on your color printer (letter format)
- Frame it and put it on the wall
It is a totally cool decoration for your kids room, it is customized and easy to do, so everyone can do it.
I did this image with:
- Photoshop brushes – Space Stuff – free Photoshop brushes for Platinum GBG members
- Photoshop brushes – Grunge Stars – free Photoshop brushes for all GBG members
- Photoshop brushes – Wedding Photo Frames (+PNG files) which I changed by adding the “when I grow up…” line 🙂
Photo by Sarah Cates
Of course, this quick page it’s free.
I hope you will like it.
Oh, I forgot… here’s the download link 🙂 🙂 🙂 Download Free Space Quick Page (48.99MB)!
Ain’t life grand!?