I hope you like the image above. This is Garfield and he is one of 6 brothers and sisters who came to this world 25 days ago and are finding shelter in my home. They will stay with us until we manage to find good people who will be their now friends for life.
God I love animals. I hope you do too.
And now about the other part of the picture!
Hibiscus Flowers Photoshop brushes were a huge success. (And still is, thanks for asking :))
- You can scale them up or down as much as you want – no loss of quality whatsoever.
- You can customize them, fine tune and make them fit your specific needs.
- Most of all, you save yourself tons of work you’d have to do to make them from scratch
- You can always make brushes out of vectors and they’re quality will be – superb!
This is why Photoshop brushes are cheaper. Bur if you know how to use any of vector editing programs you could open vector file in it and skew it stretch it modify and make completely new shapes out of existing ones, make new designs and, finally, new Photoshop brushes. Export them in any size or any format you like.
Therefore, ladies and gentleman, I am sure you will like what I have to show you today,
Hibiscus Flowers Vector Set (35)
Hawaiian Flowers Vector Set (35) is delivered in following formats:
1. .ai (all CS versions from 8.0)
2. .eps format
3. .cdr (Corel 8.0 up to newer versions)
4. .svg (SVG, or scalable vector graphics files can be read and modified by a large range of tools)
Commercial license included!
Anyways, if you just don’t have enough time or need to play with vectors, then Photoshop brushes are the way to go. For $9.99 you can get
Hibiscus Flowers Photoshop brushes
This set consists of 35 brush up to 2400px AND 35 brushes up to 1000px
– 35 transparent PNG files (so you get to use them in any image editing application)
– Commercial license included (so you get to use them for your commercial projects)
It is compatible with Mac (any OS) and PC
Compatible with Adobe Photoshop (7.0 up to CS5 for PC and Mac), Photoshop Elements (up to version 9), PaintShopPro, Paint.NET and pretty much any decent image editing application out there.