People ask me questions. And I listen. And by popular demand, ladies and gentleman, I proudly present:
So, what what’s in there, you’ll ask, in this new package?
Hold on to your chairs …. of course it contains Adobe Illustrator Brushes, but here is the complete list.
30 brand new Floral Shapes come in:
- .ai (of course Adobe Illustrator brush, all CS versions)
- .eps format
- .cdr (Corel 8.0 up to X4)
- .psd (Photoshop 7.0 up to CS3)
- .png (so you can easily use them in any photo editing software)
- .ai (Vector format for Adobe Illustrator 8 onwards)
What can I say. You ask for it – I create. It’s my pleasure. (I know i still owe you some kittens brushes and they’re coming). As usual here are some FREE samples (available for the next 5 days without joining the GREEN BULB GANG) for those of you who just want to taste how much fun brushes in Adobe Illustrator can be. [ PREVIEW ] | [ DOWNLOAD available after joining the GREEN BULB GANG ].
For those of you who asked and already know the value of this package and what a time saver it is and how easy Illustrator brushes are to use and how easy it is to get great results using them here it is. The FULL package 30 Floral Adobe Illustrator Brushes for $12.00 in my little shop only!
[ PREVIEW ]
[ BUY ]
It’s been a long day creating those, so for those of you who are still not familiar with using Adobe Illustrator Brushes, I will prepare a tutorial tomorrow! Here are just some quick hints:
1. Save the Brushes Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file to the Adobe Illustrator directory as follows:
C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe Illustrator **PresetsBrushes
2. Start Adobe Illustrator
3. Press F5 to load the brushes
Did I mention that my brushes come with commercial free license? Use them in your commercial projects all you like!! 🙂