I know, there’s probably nothing wrong with good old fashioned photo albums where you just stack your photos in.
However, today, with digital imaging and software like Photoshop it takes only so much effort to create cool, custom made, little works of art that will hold the images from your, your friends or your clients wedding. And when it’s printed out, this album will not just be a placeholder for your photos, it will be like a little book that you designed and it will be unique, the one and the only that looks like that. Your own photo book.
If you’re not a graphic designer or if you are not familiar with vector editing software or you just don’t have the time to create graphic decorations for such a custom photo album, but you’d still like to make your own albums – then you’re probably looking at the perfect solution.
With Photoshop brushes it’s only a matter of having Photoshop* (any version from 7.0 up to CS3), pressing F5 to get the Photoshop brushes palette on screen and applying the ones you like the most to the background.
Then just add the photos and – voila! Your custom wedding photo album is all done! No need to bother creating background decorations ’cause they’re here already. Still, it’s up to you to decide which ones to use. Also, you’ll need to adjust the size and pick the colors. This can all be done real fast. To make it even faster please refer to my post about PS Brushes shortcuts.
So, if you’d like to accept this challenge, I prepared a real big collection of Photoshop brushes for you to select from. 158 of them. And here is what this package contains:
- Hearts Photoshop Brushes Set, 32 brushes, $9.99 | [preview]
- Swirls Floral Photoshop Brushes Set, 42 brushes, $9.99 | [preview]
- Swirled Frames Photoshop Brushes Set, 18 brushes, $9.99 | [preview]
- Swirled Corners Photoshop Brushes Set, 20 brushes, $9.99 | [preview]
- Designs Photoshop Brushes Set, 30 brushes, $9.99 | [preview]
Then I created one special set of 16 brushes, added to the bunch [preview] and decided to give it away for free!
And, in the end, I thought I’d make it a special offer and sell it all together for $39.99
How about that for a deal?
I knew you’ll like it!
* For those of you who don’t have Photoshop, you can still use this package. With a little help from THIS SOFTWARE you can export the brushes into .png format and use them in any other photo editing software. Paint Shop Pro, Gimp (which is free), or … just any, because they all work with .png formats.