And now, something special for this special time of the year! Christmas is a great chance, for all of us, to show our friends and family how much we love them and how much we appreciate them. And the best way to say that, still is and will always be, good old – Christmas Card.
But, for some of you, just like me, buying a Christmas card in the store and putting few words on it just isn’t enough!
We can do better than that! We want to have the option to change and customize the front side of the card as well We want to be able to give our personal touch to the greeting card. And some of you might even want to print and sell Christmas cards to earn some extra cash for Christmas!
And this is where Graphics-Illustrations Photoshop Christmas card templates come in!
I prepared 6 Photoshop Christmas card templates with following features:
- Photoshop (7.0 and newer versions compatible) layered files so you can customize them, give them your personal touch and tweak them as you wish
- They are accompanied with .png files so you can edit them in Paint.NET or GIMP or Photo Paint or Photoshop Elements or in just about any decent bitmap/photo editing software
- They come in dimensions of 2400px x 1800px at 300dpi – which makes them ready for print
- They come with unlimited Commercial license, so you can print and sell them – no strings attached
Also, should you plan to send these to printing company, I also left some bleed on the corners. The dimensions in inches are 5″x7″ (6″x8″ with bleed). Believe me, printing companies will love you for that because, thanks to that bleed there will be no risk from the white lines on the edges after cutting.
I used to sell cards like these through micro stock agencies where I sell my photos.
But, then I figured, in a typical micro stock agency for card templates you would pay anywhere between $2 (for web size 72dpi cards) up to $50 if you plan to print them in large amounts.
So, instead of paying a fortune for unlimited commercial use, hi-res, print ready Christmas card templates, go figure, mine are $1.33 away from freebie. Now, that’s a small distance.
No brainer really. Especially if you consider:
- what a time saver these are,
- what are the possibilities,
- how much fun it is to work with them
- the fact that now you can make your own, customized Christmas card real fast, in no time
Anyways, before you make your picks from the selection below, please bear in mind: when purchased the price is $8.00. However, if you use the COUPON CODE GICS999 on the checkout -> YOU WILL GET $2.50 discount.
Now, why did I come up with a discount on already small price? Beat’s me! I guess it’s the southern wind.
You are entitled to use the COUPON CODE (GICS999) at the checkout and get $2.50 DISCOUNT! You will be prompted for the coupon code on the checkout.
OK. Here are the 2010 Christmas Card Templates. 6 of them.
* To use PSD files with Paint.NET you will need to get PSD plugin.