Last year I prepared and published Calendar Photoshop brushes somewhere in November.
And then I was told it was too late.
OK. “You live, you learn” I said to my self. “Remember that for the next year.”
Now is the perfect time to start preparing for New Year, we don’t want to go through “last minute” panic and stress, don’t we?
And, there it is! Now it’s October (beginning of October to be more precise) and VOILA!
My dear visitors and GBG members, scrap bookers, designers and graphic artists,
It is my honor and a great pleasure (as always when I’m introducing new brushes and stuff) to proudly present you with my latest Photoshop brushes set: Calendar 2010 Photoshop Brushes set (US calendar version)! DISCONTINUED
– Calendar is made in 3 different design styles so you can choose the one you like the best
– Each month is represented with one brush – 37 brushes (12 months x 3 design styles + 1 background brush)
– Each brush is available in two sizes
– Also, included are 37 PNG files 3500×3500 [email protected] dpi
So, to sum it all up, in this set there are:
– 36 Photoshop brushes in 1673-2473px,
– 36 Photoshop brushes in 980-1500px
– 36 transparent PNG files
– all PNGs are in 300dpi (3500×3500 pix),
– compatible with Photoshop 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5
– easy to import to Paint Shop PRO, GIMP and into just about any image editing software on the market!
– Mac and PC compatible
– commercial license
PNGs are transparent, so that you can easily use them in any photo editing software, but also in text editing software like MS Word or similar.
And if you decide to visit 800+ Photoshop brushes MEGA SET page and purchase this set by 1st of November – you will get Calendar 2010 Photoshop brushes set for FREE!
Of course, as always, I prepared a free download too!
OK. I think that I’ve said enough. Let me know if I missed something.
By then – stay happy!