While waiting for new free Photoshop brush let’s just remind ourselves about 6 most important keyboard shortcuts for brushes in Photoshop and these would be:
- “B” to select Brush tool on the main Toolbar
- “F5” to bring up Brushes Palette
- “[” to decrease the Brush size
- “]” to increase the Brush size
- “,” to move to the previous brush in Brushes palette
- “.” to move to the next brush in Bushes palette
For next time we are preparing a cool video tutorial about saving Photoshop brushes settings where we’re also giving some more useful hints and tips so – stay tuned and have fun creating!