While waiting for new free Photoshop brush let’s just remind ourselves about 6 most important keyboard shortcuts for brushes in Photoshop and these would be:
- “B” to select Brush tool on the main Toolbar
- “F5” to bring up Brushes Palette
- “[” to decrease the Brush size
- “]” to increase the Brush size
- “,” to move to the previous brush in Brushes palette
- “.” to move to the next brush in Bushes palette
For next time we are preparing a cool video tutorial about saving Photoshop brushes settings where we’re also giving some more useful hints and tips so – stay tuned and have fun creating!
jehan salem says
Hi! What you are doing is great! I’ve been using photoshop for a time, and you had taugh me really useful tips. Then I want to ask you about something that annoys me: do you know the way to load several brushes, let’s say all the brushes at the same time, of course adding them, not replacing. I have a lot of brushes and I want add them without spending hours in the process. If you have a hint about yhis one, you are saving my life. 😉
Thanks, your stuff is cool, I’m your fan.
That’s what I was looking for. Cheers mate ;]